Sunergy Systems is a full-service solar design and installation firm located in the Ballard district of Seattle, since 2005. We Specialize in the sales, engineering, design and installlation of solar electric and solar hot water systems for both homes and businesses.
Sunergy Systems is also an employee-owned company and is most well-respected & experienced solar provider in the Pacific Northwest with over 500 solar energy systems installed to date. This is because of our adherence to one of our core values “To offer a world-class customer service experience for everyone we serve and in everything we do. From system design to installation, from in-home sales to office administration, making our customers feel appreciated and valued will always serve our company well. It’s our job to help our customers understand, implement and benefit from all that solar has to offer!”
As an employee-owned company we've assembled a super talented team of solar specialists who are passionately devoted to making solar happen. Sunergy Systems “gets” that employee ownership fosters: attracting the best solar professionals possible, integrity, quality, and an impeccable customer service. This provides meaningful and living wage careers, while also providing each of our customers a solar energy solution that is designed to perform "and" installed to last so as to optimize your solar investment.
Sunergy Systems is a Certified Contractor for Seattle City Light, Puget Sound Energy, and Snohomish PUD. Our growing portfolio includes over 500 solar energy installations with many being commercial and municipal projects, such as:
- The Washington State School for the Blind
- Shoreline, Tacoma, and South Puget Sound Community Colleges
- City of Edmonds Frances Anderson Center & Bainbridge Island City Hall
- Peninsula Light Electric Cooperative and Washington State Fish & Wildlife
- 21 Acres Agricultural Center
We are very proud of our Better Business Bureau A+ rating and Angie's List Super Service Award, and here’s what you’ll get when you go solar with us:
- Expert System Analysis, Evaluation and Design - Our full-time electrical engineer and solar design consultants have extensive experience to analyze your unique site, evaluate your customized energy profile, and design the right solar system to meet your solar goals.
- We have the installation credentials (NABCEP and SEI Certified installers) and a dedicated installation department of 8 fulltime installers.
- We have the electrical experience (we are a Licensed Electrical Contractor and have 3 fulltime electricians).
- We have the administrative know-how to handle all the required paperwork to make your solar installation an effortless process.
- We have no hidden fees; our quotes include “everything”, even the charges by the utility districts to interconnect your system.
- We have YOU covered with the State’s best 5-year full labor warranty.
- Support an employee owned company that provides living wages, full health insurance, AFLAC disability benefits, vacation and holiday pay
- Support the local economy; we do business with over 25 Puget Sound businesses supporting over 300 local jobs.
From all 16 of our employee-owners we appreciate you taking the time to learn more about who we are, see the benefits of going solar with an experienced employee-owned company, and considering us to implement your solar investment!