Go Solar Seattle Northwest
Pay no Sales Tax until 6/30/13 through the Renewable Energy Sales Tax Exemption incentive!
Time is running out! Washington State is known for having the best incentive program for solar in the entire nation. One of the oldest incentives, Renewable Energy Sales Tax Exemption, is set to expire this year on 6/30/2013 and we are sad to see it go. It has been enacted since 3/24/2006 and has been one of the major incentives for solar in the State saving 8%-10% off your solar electric system.
Don't let this incentive expire on you! And even though the Go Solar Seattle Northwest program has ended, it doesn’t mean the savings have. Check out the success of the program along with a special continued discount to add to the Sales Tax Exemption to maximize your solar savings before they expire.
The Go Solar Seattle Northwest was a huge success! Thank you to the 40 families that went solar as a part of this program, over 230kW of solar was installed. The program had an enormous impact on the community, raising more than $1500 for local community group Sustainable Ballard as well as raising more than $10,000 dollars donated to the American Red Cross for The Sandy Solar Relief Fund.
Sunergy Systems was proud to be the installer of the Go Solar Seattle Northwest Program and has decided would like to still offer the a local discount steeply discounted rate to the Seattle Northwest area (zip codes 98103, 98107, 98117, 98133 and 98133) until May 15th over the next two months as to take advantage of the Sales Tax Exemption!
- Best Price - Our discount is the best and is guaranteed, we’ll beat any advertised price thru May 15th!
- Best Products - SunPower- the World's most efficient module, SolarWorld - 100% made in USA, and both in State manufacturers - Itek Energy and Silicon Energy
- Best Warranty - 5 and 10 year "full" labor warranties, including a year 3 cleaning and 13 point inspection of your system
- Community benefit fundraiser - $1500 donation to Sustainable Ballard and Sustainable Ballard Festival event Sponsor
- Solar Relief Fund - over $10,000 was donated to the Red Cross for Hurricane Sandy relief
- NW Seattle's only local, employee owned and most experienced solar installer
- Support NW Seattle's local economy - sourcing services from over 20 local businesses, employing over 200 people!
Remember, the most EXPENSIVE way to buy Solar is to wait until the incentives run out!